Today is my last working day with IBM. Just another normal day. Preparing all the stuff to be handover hand to IBM. Wilson called me up for lunch. Had Nasi Kandar. He shared his love situation and I Sort of advising him don't end up like me. If I would have the chance again , will I do the same thing again and go with mbb. Or shud I say histor repeat itself.
Handover all my stuff back to IBM. Send out the farewell note and did the exit interview.
Some good friend did a mini farewell for me. Jing , Cindy, Matthew , and Wilson. We had some drink at Dave's. Those are really good friend and I thought they are really happy for me. Well, let's just hope that I made a good decision.
Me n wife went to pot and bone for dinner. William called me up for farewell drink. That's nice. Dinner was not too bad in fact very filling. Yum yum. After dinner went back and give William a call where to meet. Was in fact a bit tired to drink especially just two of us. So decided to meet up with him and had some good chat. He's a nice guy. Bought me drink. Told me that Elliot will be celebrating her birthday. First thing that come to my mind., hoping that mbb to be safe , updated fb status asking her to drive safe if she's going over to celebrate with her. Hoping she will get the message. Anyhow. Thanks William for spending me some drink and take the time to drink and celebrate mini farewell. Will catch up with him soon.
Time to sleep again. Getting ready for tomorrow blogging. Good night.
Time to sleep again. Getting ready for tomorrow blogging. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment