Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 8

Day 8 12/12/12

Wake up on a holiday Monday. Nothing special as I'm unemployed for the moment cause only tomorrow I will start work with TNT.

Went to segambut but for breakfast and to do what my wife want me to do. Open acct and etc.

Stay at home the whole day and just waiting for dinner with parents in law. Nothing special and ended the day quite normal. Was a bit upset when I saw them going out together at pavilion. I was wondering why didn't they give me a ring to join them ? Maybe they wouldn't want to disturb my day with wife but at least if they txt me I would have feel better. Anyway, is just a small stuff. Who need friend when u r successful. But. Wasn't successful yet but I just thought why can a person own money for so long and didn't bother to repay u for so long?


Got into a small arguement with wife. Small matter. Ask her to get nail clipper but I just don't like Her way of replying to me. Anyway , should have control my temper better and give more patient.

Did mbb come into my mind today? Didn't thought so but it does linger in my mind would it be any difference to what happen today if I'm with mbb. ? Should they still call me up for drinks? An answer I will never and get to know.

Well, I'm getting ready for tomorrow with TNT. Just anticipating what to expect with new job but old way of doing. Just hope for the best.

Gambate!

Goodnight.

No comments: