Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 6

Day 6 : 11/12/12

Good morning and me and wife went to breakfast at the hainanese restaurant. It was a bad breakfast. The Hokkien mee is terrible and i think is not clean and both of us had tummy ache.

In order to try out our oven , we went to BIG to get all the necessary fort the cupcakes.

We try the oven and we make our first cup cakes. Not too bad I would say and I think both of us enjoy the process for making the cupcakes.

We had a good laugh on how to spend the toto jackpot this and that. Sunday routine , went over to MIL place fr dinner. She cook a lot for us but I think is for me. All dishes is with pork. My god. I'm getting fat from it. Could sit straight and lay down in sofa after dinner. That's a good dinner.

Took wife to cold storage to get the shiffon cake utensil but couldn't get it and we ended doing marble cake instead of shiffon cake. Not too success and I don't think she got what it takes to become good in baking cakes. Nevertheless, we will not stop here and since. We got the over, we will name as much as possible. Next maybe we try to grill some nice meal.

Is late at night and we went to bed. Nothing special and just another normal day.

No comments: